Our personal data policy
You leave personal information when you visit our website and use our numerous services. At DBI IT, we place a high priority on data security, and below you can read how we handle the information we come into possession of when you use our website.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INFORMATION?
The data controller for the processing of your personal data is:
DBI IT A/S
1251 København K
When does DBI IT record personal data?
DBI IT registers three types of information about you when you visit our website, order data deliveries, etc.:
- Personal information that you enter yourself when you e.g. must take out a subscription to our services, have a password when you sign up for our newsletters, wish to be contacted by us, etc.
- Information needed to sign documents, including signatures, certificates and authorizations.
This is general personal data in the sense of the legislation. DBI IT does not register personally sensitive information.
What Information is collected
The personal data that DBI IT collects can be:
- Company address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Login information
In addition, technical information about your traffic on our websites, i.e. your IP address, details about the sub-pages you visit on our website, which browser you use to view our website.
What do we use the information for?
If your employer has subscribed to our services, it is on this basis that we collect your personal data. If you simply wanted to receive our newsletter or asked us to contact you, that is why we receive your personal data. DBI IT processes this information for internal market research, targeted marketing and statistics. We also use personal data to send out our newsletters and, in addition, to send operational-related messages to our users, if, for example, is planned downtime or if we have operational problems.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data
We must have a legal basis for processing your personal data, and this will be one of the following legal bases:
- In order to deliver services to you in accordance with the subscription agreement entered into with your employer (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the Data Protection Regulation)
- To pursue our legitimate interest in e.g. to be able to understand how you use our services and our website with the aim of optimizing and further developing our services (data protection regulation article 6, paragraph 1, letter f)
- Consent obtained for e.g. to send you newsletters and to be able to use statistical cookies on our website (data protection regulation article 6, paragraph 1, letter a)
DBI IT's transfer of your personal information
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties, unless you have specifically consented to this. DBI IT neither uses nor passes on your personal data for marketing purposes, including for sending e-mails with advertising content, unless you have requested this and accepted this.
DBI IT may, however, disclose your personal data to public authorities or others to the extent that this follows from applicable legislation, or DBI IT is ordered to disclose it by a competent court.
DBI IT does not transfer your personal data to third countries (countries outside the EU/EEA).
Treatment by third parties
DBI IT may choose to use data processors, including providers of web hosting, security and storage. Your personal data will therefore be left to third parties instructed by DBI IT to process your personal data on DBI IT's behalf. Data processors only process your personal data for the specific purposes for which the data was collected.
DBI IT obliges these data processors to treat your personal data confidentially, and to take the necessary technical and organizational security measures against information being accidentally or illegally destroyed, lost or degraded, or coming to the knowledge of unauthorized persons, misused or otherwise processed in violation of the Personal Data Act.
Storage of personal information
DBI IT only stores your personal data as long as this is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your personal data was collected.
Protection of your personal information
DBI IT strives to protect the quality and integrity of your personal data as best as possible. DBI IT has implemented security measures for this purpose.
You have a number of rights in relation to our processing of information about you. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us. See contact details below.
- Right of access:-You have the right to ask for access to which personal data we process about you to the extent that you are not already aware of this. You will also be able to see this information on your GDPR control panel under "My profile" on the website.
- Right to rectification::-You have to have incorrect personal data about yourself corrected without undue delay after you have requested it.
- Right to erasure:-In special cases, you may have the right to have information about you deleted before we want to delete your information according to our normal procedures.
- Right to object-In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right to be transmitted (data portability):-Right to be transmitted (data portability): You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have this personal data transferred from one data controller to another without hindrance.
- Revocation of consent:-If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time. You can always contact us (see below) for further information on how to revoke a consent.
- You can revoke your consent to receive newsletters either in the e-mails you receive from us or from your GDPR control panel under "My profile" on the website.
- You can revoke your consent to the use of statistical cookies from your GDPR control panel under "My profile" on the website.
- If you withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your personal data, unless we are entitled or obliged to continue processing on another legal basis. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing that took place before the withdrawal of consent.
If you disagree with the way in which we process your personal data, or the purposes for which we process your data, you are welcome to contact us.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Authority. The supervisory authority's contact information can be found at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Do you want to change your details
Write to email@example.com and state Personal data policy in the subject field if you want us to correct, change or delete personal information that we have registered about you, or if you want to revoke a consent you have previously given.
Changes to the personal data policy
We reserve the right to change this policy in connection with changes in legislation, new technical solutions, new or improved features or to improve the website.
The page is updated August 2020.